Here is a superb lotion containing Pyrethrins, nature’s own safe insecticide, and Aloe Vera for sensitive skin. It effectively kills ear mites and ear ticks, plus aids in the removal of ear wax. It is non-oily, non sticky, all-natural, and biodegradable. Safe for for dogs, puppies, cats, kittens and rabbits, as well as the environment.
Kills Ear Mites, Ear Ticks, Aids in Ear Wax Removal, Contains Aloe Vera.
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE
USE ONLY ON DOGS & CATS
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
To control spinose ear ticks and ear mites and to remove ear wax, apply 10 drops to each ear. Massage base of ear a few minutes to assist penetration of the ear wax by the solutions. Allow pet to shake its head. Wipe excess solution from the ear with cotton. Repeat every 2 days until condition has cleared up or as directed by your veterinarian. As a preventative treatment, apply this solution every 15 days to reduce ear mite and ear tick infestation and ear wax accumulation.
Apply this product only as specified on this label.
Do not contaminate animal feed or water during application.
Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application.
Not for use in outdoor residential misting systems.
Do not apply to pets less than 12 weeks old.
Consult a Veterinarian Before applying this product on medicated, debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. Sensitivity may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Storage and Disposal Pesticide Storage:Store in a cool, dry place in an area that is inaccessible to children and animals. Store in original, sealed container away from food and feed.
Pesticide Disposal and Container Handling:Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container.
If empty:Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If partly filled:Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
First Aid if in Eyes
Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Hot Line Number Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. For additional information on this product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents), you may call 1-800-222-1222.
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS – HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Caution:Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Wear protective eyewear. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Physical or Chemical Hazards:Flammable. Keep away from heat or open flame.
Notice: To the extent consistent with applicable law, buyer assumes all risks of use, storage or handling of this material not in strict accordance with directions given herewith.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN CAUTION
*(butylcarbityl) (6-propylpiperonyl) ether and related compounds.