Optagest works with the body’s natural processes to provide a healthy, balanced digestive system. It contains prebiotics which serve as food for native bacteria in your dogs gut. This targeted feeding promotes a healthy intestinal balance, supporting a happy tummy without ever introducing foreign bacteria. Digestive enzymes break down food so your dog gets the most nutritional value out of whatever they eat. By working with your dog’s natural physiology, Optagest can provide faster, noticeable differences in digestion.
INGREDIENTS WITH A PURPOSE
Optagest contains no living ingredients and is highly shelf-stable. Optagest’s quality is not affected by oxygen, water or heat less than 120 degrees Fahrenheit. It contains no filler, preservatives, sugars, grains, or flavors that could further irritate sensitive systems. This simple, thoughtful formula makes an ideal digestive support supplement for dogs of all ages.
Add 1/4 tsp. per cup of food to each meal. Double amount for mature pets.
Organic inulin, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation solubles, dried Rhizopus oryzae fermentation solubles, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation solubles.
Guaranteed Analysis per 1/4 teaspoon
- Moisture (max): 5%
- Inulin (prebiotic): 700 mg
- Plant-based enzyme blend: 45 mg
- Protease (Aspergillus oryzae)*: 18,556 mmoles tyrosine liberated/min/g
- Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae)*: 2,025 mg starch liberated/min/g
- Lipase (Rhizopus oryzae)*: 1,033 mmoles fatty acid liberated/min/g
- Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum)*: 203 relative fluidity change units of carboxymethylcellulose liberated/5 min/g
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog and Cat Food Nutrient Profiles