- Relieves itchiness and protects skin with minor cuts, scrapes, burns, chapped skin and insect bites.
- Increases skin hydration.
- Helps reduce redness and irritation.
- Excellent Anti-Oxidant source.
- Natural Cleansers derived from regrowable and 100% biodegradable sources of Corn, Coconut and Palm Kernel Oils.
- Safe for puppies, kittens and our environment.
- Biodegradable and pH balanced.
Shake well before each use. Wet coat thoroughly with warm water. Apply Natural Oatmeal Shampoo to the coat, and avoid contact with eyes. Work in additional water to obtain maximum benefits. Massage well into the hair and allow to stand for 5 minutes. Rinse. Repeat application and rinse thoroughly. For added anti-itch benefits, use in combination with Bio-Groom’s Natural Oatmeal Créme Rinse after shampooing.
Purified Water, 2% (RAW) Colloidal Oatmeal USP, Decyl Glucoside, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Bishydroxyethyl Dihydroxypropyl Stearammonium Chloride, Cocomide DIPA, Vegetable Glycerine, Aloe Vera, Citric Acid, Rainfall Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol.
Parabens and dyes.
- Bio-Groom uses Colloidal Oatmeal; Shampoo at 2% level – Crème Rinse at 10% level
- Approved in 2014 as a Category 1 Skin Protectant – Federal Register category use includes for minor cuts, scrapes, burns, chapped skin, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac and insect bites.
- FDA recognizes Colloidal Oatmeal as G.R.A.S – Generally Recognized As Safe.
- Natural Colloidal Oatmeal recognized for its high protein and Beta Glucan.
- Excellent Anti-Oxidant Source.
- Colloidal Oatmeal is finely ground to enable grain to readily absorb liquid and mix in instead of settling to the bottom.
- Relieves itchiness, moisturizes, softens, and protects skin.
- Consists of 12.5% – 19% protein
Many Competitors Products
- Use Oat Protein – which consists of less than 2% protein
- Use Oat Extracts – which consists of 0% protein
- Both options contain over 90% water.