Kills fleas, ticks, lice, and ear mites. This natural quick action Pyrethrin concentrate provides strong resistance to insect immunity for complete and effective flea and tick control. This formula has a non-offensive odor. Safe for puppies and kittens twelve weeks or older. For best results, mix 4 oz. to 1 gallon of water.
Kills fleas, ticks, and ear mites
Sponge or pour on
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE
USE ONLY ON DOGS & CATS
To control fleas, ticks and lice on dogs and cats, dilute 4 ounces of concentrate with 1 gallon of water. Dip animal into solution, making sure hair is thoroughly wet to the skin. For control of ear mites, while dipping, lightly sponge inside of ears. Do not rinse. Towel dry. Repeat every 7 days, if needed.
Apply this product only as specified on this label.
Do not contaminate animal feed or water during application.
Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application.
Not for use in outdoor residential misting systems.
Do not apply to pets less than 12 weeks old.
Consult a Veterinarian Before applying this product on medicated, debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. Sensitivity may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
To Control Fleas, Ticks and Lice on Dogs and Cats Dilute 4 ounces of concentrate with 1 gallon of water. Dip animal into solution, making sure hair is thoroughly wet to the skin. For control of ear mites, while dipping, lightly sponge inside of ears. Do not rinse. Towel dry. Repeat every 7 days, if needed.
Storage and Disposal Pesticide Storage:Store in a cool, dry place in an area that is inaccessible to children and animals. Store in original, sealed container away from food and feed.
Pesticide Disposal and Container Handling:Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container.
If empty:Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If partly filled:Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
First Aid if in Eyes
Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Hot Line Number Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. For additional information on this product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents), you may call 1-800-222-1222.
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS – HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Caution:Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Wear protective eyewear. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Notice: To the extent consistent with applicable law, buyer assumes all risks of use, storage or handling of this material not in strict accordance with directions given herewith.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN CAUTION
*(butylcarbityl) (6-propylpiperonyl) ether and related compounds.